Say hello to my little friend

This is the latest ultrasound we had from this week. Baby is doing well and can't wait to get out!
« Home
Say hello to my little friend![]() This is the latest ultrasound we had from this week. Baby is doing well and can't wait to get out! « Home
|
|||
|
Sooo sweet! When do you get your next altrasound? Kate, Mom and I need to discuss a date for a baby shower. Get excited!!
I think we are done with the ultrasounds...not sure. I think the baby looks like me...sexy!
Kate, you mean to tell me that Matt didn't buy you an ultrasound machine for Christmas?? What kind of father is he? Geez, even Tom Cruise bought his lovely wife-to-be her own machine. It turns out the baby actually has three heads! Imagine that....
Joking aside, I can't wait to meet the little baby! It's going to be so cute :)
» Post a Comment