The Griswald's light up Plainfield
After nearly killing myself yesterday trying to get the peaks of the house hung with lights (picture me scaling the side of the house swaying back and forth...then attempting to crawl on the roof only to have my shoes slip on the shingles) I finally borrowed a 24' ladder from Keith and Nancy.
I'm still going to light up some of the trees and bushes but it was a good start. No, I'm not decorating the yard with cheesy blow-up Santas and other lawn art. Unfortunately it's kind of popular around here with all the kids.
I'm still going to light up some of the trees and bushes but it was a good start. No, I'm not decorating the yard with cheesy blow-up Santas and other lawn art. Unfortunately it's kind of popular around here with all the kids.

Dude, do you have to get the fire department to issue a permit for that many lights? It could also be an FAA issue--distracting to pilots.
It looks awesome though.
Lol...it is OFF the HOOK!
» Post a Comment