Aiden reaches a milestone
Since the last post, we've hit a milestone...Aiden went pee-pee on the potty for the first time! It took a little coaxing but we finally got him to enjoy sitting on the potty. Then, the missing link...the NY Times Crossword Puzzle publication that Grandpa Gene has!
We asked him if he wanted a magazine to read on the potty - "Yes". It was only a matter of time, somewhere I think when he was on 14 down, that he exclaimed "Did It!" Sure enough, closer inspection showed a nice sized puddle at the bottom of his potty.
Aiden was so proud and really enjoyed flushing the pee-pee down the toilet. "Bye bye".
I'm sure Aiden is very upset with me for posting this but it's too funny to pass up. Now we are working on going poop in the potty. I wouldn't be surprised if he requests the Wall Street Journal to get things moving along...
Oh Matt! He's going to hate you when he is older! But he is very cute on his little potty :)
-Kristen
I love how Aiden also decided to take off all of his clothes to go to the bathroom. It reminds me of the episode of Seinfeld when George got caught taking his shirt off at someone's house before going to the bathroom. Classic.
Way to go Aiden!
-Aunt Kathryn
» Post a Comment