<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/20279772?origin\x3dhttp://thecousinconnection.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Our first baby shower is today!

Kate and I are in the last month! We have a baby shower today from Kate's mom, sister, etc. We have our changing table and crib all set up and the room is painted and decorated. I can't wait.

I've set up a Flickr photopage so check that out for pictures we take. So far I've only uploaded the holiday pictures and some of the baby's room. The hundreds of other previous pics are still on my computer...debating I want to share them.

Thanks Kevin for posting. I got busy...but I guess that's the time when we have news to share.

Laters!
« Home | Next »

At 2/27/2006 2:29 PM, Blogger Kristen said...

I can't wait until next weekend when I come back to Chicago for another baby shower, hosted by Aunt Jenny and Grandma Joy! I love the baby's room by the way. Only one question...are you all holding out on us about the baby's gender? I see lots of BLUE in that room!    



At 2/27/2006 9:08 PM, Blogger Chad said...

That ball looks like it is about to pop. I thought it was only the woman who gained weight during pregnancy not the man.
Only kidding cousin!!!!    



At 2/28/2006 5:38 PM, Blogger Kristen said...

I only see one ball!    



» Post a Comment
 
   





© 2006 TheCousinConnection