Curb Appeal
I've been making some serious headway in my landscaping this Spring. I have a whole architectural plan that I've designed...haven't followed it to the "t" but pretty close. This Spring I'm working on the front of the house...then the back.
So far I have planted:
a Cleveland Pear, some peking cotoneasters, spireas, barberrys, alpine currant, salvia, phlox, ornamental grasses, purple sand cherries and some other random things...
You can't see the crabapple in front of the pear or the other street trees (not sure what kind they are to be honest).
Eventually I'd like to plant in between the pear and the crabapple with some miss kim lilacs or some other flowering bush...with tons of lillies and grasses. We'd also like to add some stone to the sidewalk and have a little sitting area under the pear.
Here are a couple pics but you can see the rest on Flickr.
So far I have planted:
a Cleveland Pear, some peking cotoneasters, spireas, barberrys, alpine currant, salvia, phlox, ornamental grasses, purple sand cherries and some other random things...
You can't see the crabapple in front of the pear or the other street trees (not sure what kind they are to be honest).
Eventually I'd like to plant in between the pear and the crabapple with some miss kim lilacs or some other flowering bush...with tons of lillies and grasses. We'd also like to add some stone to the sidewalk and have a little sitting area under the pear.
Here are a couple pics but you can see the rest on Flickr.

duh...I forgot the retaining wall that I built with my own two hands! And I also just planted a serviceberry tree in the retaining wall area to block out the setting sun in our dining room.
looks great! We're doing some landscaping this summer as well. you'll have to come to MN to see it. hint hint!
» Post a Comment