How sweet it is
This was a precious moment that we savored for the time it lasted. They are quickly becoming best friends and we can't wait to see them grow together.
We are trying to catch up on our sleep in between the nurses coming in, the feedings, the noises in the hall and keeping up with this blog.
Sometimes I feel like these posts are rather insignificant and that no one cares to read them...but it's so nice looking back on the posts from when Aiden was first born almost 2 years ago. We are often in a daze and so tired that we forget the little things that happen those first couple days. And for those of you not in the Chicagoland area, it's important to us to be able to share these moments with you.
I, for one, greatly appreciate your efforts on the blog. I've been checking all day hoping for new pictures! You guys are such a cute little family; I already can see Aiden is going to be a super great big brother.
I love this picture!
It made me laugh out loud and then cry, all while at work! Oh well, Keep the pictures coming, we love them.
I absolutely love all the blog updates. I'm so happy for you guys! You have the cutest family ever!
xo,
Sarah B
Although I don't comment on all of your posts, I really love looking at all of the pictures! Please keep updating, it helps me feel more connected to all the family back in Chicago! Wish I could be there to see you all! Oh, and now I have that James Taylor song stuck in my head...
» Post a Comment