<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/20279772?origin\x3dhttp://thecousinconnection.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Welcome to the world Allison

Allison Taylor White was born at 12:32pm, weighing 9lbs-5oz and measuring 20.5". She is beautiful and healthy.

She definitely has an attitude and loves to belt out the high notes. She has strawberry-blond hair and a lot of it. She is perfect and we love her so much.

Mom is doing great and she'll be out soon. I am so proud.

We will get to phone calls ASAP.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

At 2/04/2008 1:23 PM, Blogger Heather said...

YIPPEE!!!! Congrats!    



At 2/04/2008 1:34 PM, Blogger Kristen said...

Wow, congratulations! Now you have Aiden and Allison, how cute :)    



At 2/04/2008 1:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats from the Vaughan Center. She is adorable can't wait to meet her. Hope Katie is feeling 9 lbs or so lighter!!!!    



At 2/04/2008 1:45 PM, Blogger Jenny and Derek said...

she's beautiful!!! We love Allison! She looks a lot like Aiden did. I believe 9.5 was my guess, what do I win?    



At 2/04/2008 2:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

She is beautful and i think she looks like kate. good job guys    



At 2/04/2008 2:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

that last comment is from me michelle from ipra work..    



At 2/04/2008 3:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats! I love the name :)    



At 2/04/2008 4:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

She is beautiful!! I love the pretty name. CONGRATULATIONS    



At 2/04/2008 4:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dad and Claire are fer'klemp...talk among yourselves for a moment...there we're back. She is just a doll..really seems healthy! I think Aiden will love his new pal.
We love the name. Alli is what we shall call her here on the left coast.
love,
dad and claire    



» Post a Comment
 
   





© 2006 TheCousinConnection