<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/20279772?origin\x3dhttp://thecousinconnection.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Sleepless in Plainfield

Well I think God was preparing me for having a newborn again. I remember the week before Aiden was born having spent nights wide awake around 3-5am. It's now happening again!

Last night, I watched a full hour of Attack of the Show on G4, then Kate woke up and joined me in a show about Lake Tahoe on the Travel Channel. I think there was another show but can't remember...but we woke to infomercials.

Kate's been having these sleepless nights for quite some time now but now it's my turn to burn the midnight oil. It's funny how your body just adjusts to these types of changes.

We had a really busy day yesterday and was pretty tired - I think we both went in to bed around 10pm. But then I was up for a few hours in the middle of the night. Now it's 8am and we are all wide awake again...we're watching the Dubai Open and Aiden is playing golf himself.

Thank God the coffee is brewing. And in just another day we'll have a little girl to keep us up at night instead of Travel Channel specials. That will be totally worth it.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

At 2/03/2008 9:07 AM, Blogger Jenny and Derek said...

I remember those days, oh wait I'm still not sleeping through the night. Will can't wait to meet his new cousin. Good luck! She's going to be beautiful I just know it!    



» Post a Comment
 
   





© 2006 TheCousinConnection