<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/20279772?origin\x3dhttp://thecousinconnection.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

T-minus 3 days!

Hi Everyone!

Well, it's officially decided, we're going to go ahead w/ the c-section on Monday! After learning there's no progress today at our appt, and weighing the pros and cons, the C is our best option. I'm definitely okay with that, and I can't wait to meet the wee one in just a few days! We'll continue to keep everyone updated.

~Katie
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

At 2/01/2008 7:03 PM, Blogger Cheryl said...

Katie! Just checked your blog and how exciting! Good luck with the big girl and just from the bystander's perspective in the labor room, you made a good choice...Looking forward to baby updates your blog! Check mine out if you get a chance! Miss you!    



At 2/04/2008 8:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

CONGRATS!!!!!! I love the pics. Louie and I are both looking at them with a tear in our eye. She is beautiful. Love Susan    



» Post a Comment
 
   





© 2006 TheCousinConnection