<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/20279772?origin\x3dhttp://thecousinconnection.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Baby Shower - Round 2

Thanks for all the great gifts and it was great to see everyone at my parents' house! The baby is seriously set for like the first year! I have become quite the pro at assembling baby products...I hope changing diapers is as easy. Thanks again!

I'll have more pics on my Flickr badge soon...I went over my monthly limit aready.
« Home | Next »
| Next »

At 3/09/2006 3:58 PM, Blogger Kristen said...

I had such a great time and am so glad I could come and help you celebrate! Aunt Joy and Jenny did a wonderful job! Now you can just relax and wait for little baby White to make its appearance...    



» Post a Comment
 
   





© 2006 TheCousinConnection