Western Open Weeping
Saturday we went to the Western Open and Aiden nearly got himself kicked out!
We were lined up along the 18th hole tee box waiting for Tiger Woods to tee off. Aiden had been awesome all along...then right as Tiger started his pre-shot routine Aiden started to get fussy and cry.
The guy in front of us had just gotten his cell phone confiscated so we thought we were going to get the boot. I've seen Tiger yell at people before for talking so we quickly had to calm him down. He did.
It was funny and we kept joking that he's supposed to cheer after tiger tees off! I wish I had pictures of him at the course but they wouldn't allow cameras on the weekend.
We were lined up along the 18th hole tee box waiting for Tiger Woods to tee off. Aiden had been awesome all along...then right as Tiger started his pre-shot routine Aiden started to get fussy and cry.
The guy in front of us had just gotten his cell phone confiscated so we thought we were going to get the boot. I've seen Tiger yell at people before for talking so we quickly had to calm him down. He did.
It was funny and we kept joking that he's supposed to cheer after tiger tees off! I wish I had pictures of him at the course but they wouldn't allow cameras on the weekend.
» Post a Comment