<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/20279772?origin\x3dhttp://thecousinconnection.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Oh Capitol Christmas tree, Oh Capitol Christmas Tree...

Last week Bobby and I were able to go out on the Speaker's balcony one last time before Speaker-elect Pelosi takes over in January. Who knows the next time we will have a Speaker from Illinois! Unfortunately the tree wasn't lit yet, but we witnessed a beautiful sunset from one of the best views of the Mall in the Capitol building. It has been unusually warm in D.C. this December and I've been loving the weather.

I hope you all have a Merry Christmas! Post your Christmas pictures on the blog so that we can all see!!
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

At 12/21/2006 6:49 PM, Blogger Matt and Kate said...

So this is what Bobby looks like...the mystery man...the man behind the curtain...

I hope you both have a great holiday and a better New Year!

We are serving XMas dinner at our place for the first time so we're a little nervous. At least I am. As long as large, electrical knives are on hand I should be fine.    



At 12/22/2006 10:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kristen, since arriving in D.C. you have had your photo taken in some incredible places (in the bowels of the CVC construction site, up under the Capitol dome, in the White House press room). This is an amazing view! What a photogenic couple.
From, unbiased Mom    



» Post a Comment
 
   





© 2006 TheCousinConnection