<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/20279772?origin\x3dhttp://thecousinconnection.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Up and walking...ready to go home

Well it's a little before 9pm and the three of us just got back from walking the halls. I never thought that walking down a few short hallways would feel so good...but after sitting in a chair for over 24 hours I'd do nearly anything to get up and move around.

Since it's Mardi Gras, we were thinking of posting fliers around here inviting everyone to the nurse's station at midnight for a little party. God knows everyone is always awake around here. It's like Vegas, minus the gambling and partying. We can stroll out into the hallway at 4:30am and we'd find someone walking their new baby or nurses on the move to check on a room.

I'm really proud of Kate for being able to walk around already. She's feeling great - especially after taking a shower earlier tonight.

Hopefully we'll get to leave in the morning and get back to our house. I can't wait to sleep in our own bed!!!
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment
 
   





© 2006 TheCousinConnection