Baby White is on it's way
Katie and I went to the hospital this morning at 9am to begin the pitocin drip which begins the labor/contraction process. It's now about 11:20 and her contractions are coming more regularly. So far they are small ones but they are coming about every 5 minutes.
She feels great and the anticipation of this whole process is easing a bit. The doctor popped his head in earlier this morning to run down the steps. We have a team of 3 nurses taking turns helping us out and checking the vitals. I think they just want to hang out with us because we are having so much fun in here!
Keep checking back periodically for updates...maybe some pictures depending on how Kate feels. It's a miracle I'm even allowed to have the laptop in here! Between the computer, Blackberry, camera and videocamera I wouldn't be surprised if we pull a good deal of Rush Copley's power supply.
More to come...
She feels great and the anticipation of this whole process is easing a bit. The doctor popped his head in earlier this morning to run down the steps. We have a team of 3 nurses taking turns helping us out and checking the vitals. I think they just want to hang out with us because we are having so much fun in here!
Keep checking back periodically for updates...maybe some pictures depending on how Kate feels. It's a miracle I'm even allowed to have the laptop in here! Between the computer, Blackberry, camera and videocamera I wouldn't be surprised if we pull a good deal of Rush Copley's power supply.
More to come...
I am here with the computer and cell and land line with a gurrling stomach and loose bowels.
Keep writing.
-paw paw joe
gurgling
» Post a Comment