I'm getting old!
My back hurts, by feet hurt, my arthritis is acting up, my hair is grey, I'm losing my mind!!!
That's what my dad was saying on his birthday last Friday!
I feel great today because it's my 28th birthday...I'm home with Aiden...the lawn is being watered right now after a nice fertilizing and insect control was put down last night...I'm in my PJs...and we don't have much to do today.
Thanks to everyone for your birthday wishes. Tonight I think we are going to grill out and then probably get stuck watching So You Think You Can Dance or something. Poor me...
It feels weird approaching 30. I feel young but when I'm around young people I feel old...when I'm around older people I feel young. Perhaps I should fake a quarter-life crisis and buy a BMW and take the summer off and travel to the south of France. Please send donations to the Make Matt's Wishes Come True Foundation. Thanks!
That's what my dad was saying on his birthday last Friday!
I feel great today because it's my 28th birthday...I'm home with Aiden...the lawn is being watered right now after a nice fertilizing and insect control was put down last night...I'm in my PJs...and we don't have much to do today.
Thanks to everyone for your birthday wishes. Tonight I think we are going to grill out and then probably get stuck watching So You Think You Can Dance or something. Poor me...
It feels weird approaching 30. I feel young but when I'm around young people I feel old...when I'm around older people I feel young. Perhaps I should fake a quarter-life crisis and buy a BMW and take the summer off and travel to the south of France. Please send donations to the Make Matt's Wishes Come True Foundation. Thanks!
Happy 28th birthday Matt.
Happy birthday Matt! We're all getting old...I'll be 24 in a month! Please tell me you've discovered the secret to staying in your 20's forever...
Dewd, So You Think You Can Dance isn't on 'til Wednesday!
Happy B-Day!
» Post a Comment