<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/20279772?origin\x3dhttp://thecousinconnection.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

La La Land



Hey Everyone-
So here's an update.....I finished up my internship at NBC in August to start working a new job. After only one interview I was hired at John Wells Productions as the assistant to the Senior Vice President of the TV Department. Its the first rung on the ladder to becoming an executive out here. At my new job I deal with the upper management of our shows Smith (CBS) and ER (NBC). Its fun to work in such a lively industry and I meet new people everyday. Plus there are plenty of perks, such as launch parties for the tv shows.....I went to The Office launch party and rubbed elbows with the cast. Another recent sighting was Luke Wilson last night at a Friday Night Lights launch party. So there's the update and sighting report. Here's some pictures of me playing softball for the ER team out here. You may recognize one of the players as "Ray" from ER.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

At 10/08/2006 3:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's my boy.............Dana and I can't wait to have him give us the LA tour.    



» Post a Comment
 
   





© 2006 TheCousinConnection