<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/20279772?origin\x3dhttp://thecousinconnection.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Tom Watson Has a Stalker

My mom had a wonderful opportunity the other day to play golf with Tom Watson, PGA Pro, at Ruffled Feathers GC in Lemont, IL. Not only did she play with one of the great players in golf, but she got to demo a new set of Calloway clubs and test drive a $110,000 car (I think a Cadillac).

I'm not saying I'm jealous of her but WOW! I don't believe there was any mention of a score...how'd you shoot?

But more importantly, when are you trading in the Jeep for this new Caddy??? Looks awesome! I can see you flying down I-88 with the top down...teasing all the other men on the road...like Christie Brinkley and Chevy Chase in National Lampoon's Vacation! Can I be Rusty and sit in the back seat?
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

At 7/12/2006 1:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish I had played with Tom Watson, but it was a clinic given by Watson and Calloway. I got a lot of good tips.    



At 7/12/2006 2:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is scrapbook material. I once got close to Chuckles the clown at the county fair in Springfield and I feel so blessed.
YOU GOT UP FRONT AND CLOSE TO A WORLD PERSONALITY....
The picures look great !!!!
-joe    



» Post a Comment
 
   





© 2006 TheCousinConnection