
Okay, okay, I know this is old news for everyone...but seriously, check out the pictures above! The one on the right is Kevin of course, but who is that guy on the left? If you've ever seen Entourage, you know who this is! Yes, that is none other than Adrian Grenier who plays Vince on the show. I have seen a few episodes this season, and couldn't help but notice the fact that my own brother looks more like a famous person than his own flesh and blood twin! Next time you watch Entourage, just notice how much your (brother, cousin, nephew, son) looks like Vince--trust me, the similarities are striking! Now the question is...Kevin, has the paparazzi been following you around L.A.?
This entry was posted
on Wednesday, August 02, 2006 at 4:32 PM.
You can skip to the end and leave a response.

We thought the same thing! Kevin needs to grow his beard back and he'll look even more like him.
It would be nice to hear from him out in LA...unless he's too busy at the beach.
dudette! I know! Matt and I watch Entourage every week, and all I can say every time is "I seriously can't believe how much that dude looks like Kevin!!!" The resemblance is uncanny! I'm sure he's going to get mistaken for him all of the time out in L.A.
-Kate
When I was in D.C., Kristen showed me this split shot. The resemblance is striking...... Since Todd and Chad look so much alike, it is only fitting that Kevin have a "twin" who looks like him.
I can hardly watch Entourage because I keep thinking, "that's Kevin!". I also saw The Devil Wears Prada, which Adrian is also in, and it kept creeping me out. The funny part is that Kevin totally denies that he looks just like him! He said that everyone looks more like his twin than Todd...
» Post a Comment