<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/20279772?origin\x3dhttp://thecousinconnection.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Here's the report!

Hey everyone-
Sorry I haven't filled you all in on my adventures in LA. Since I got here its been pretty busy. Currently I am about halfway through my internship and I love it. I work in the current programming department of NBC....which means I get to work with all of NBC's new and current programs. Pretty much I know what will happen for the entire season of each show and sometimes further down the line. Don't ask, I can't tell you what happens. But I can tell you to watch because the new NBC programming is going to be great (especially the returning shows). I get to go down on set visits to various shows.....as of now I have been to My Name Is Earl (i met Jason Lee when I went to that one), The Office, Studio 60 and the new show Heroes. I also got the opportunity to be at the NBC press tour. This is were all the media press are invited to panel discussions with the casts and exec producers of our new shows. I got to go in the briefing sessions were they brief the panel on what questions to expect and so on. Very cool. It all wrapped up with a red carpet party that was quite an experience. Almost all the NBC stars were there and then some. So needless to say, I am getting a ton of exposure and reading lots of scripts everyday I go to work.

LA is a great place as well. Its crowded and nothing like the midwest, but it grows on you. You gotta love the beach. Its great to go body surf in the waves or play volleyball on the beach. I also decided to hang 10 and surfed up in Malibu last Sunday. That was a blast and I'm quite the surfer boy....maybe I'll have to invest in a board while living out here. Other than that it has been hot and sunny the majority of the days.

Hope all is well with everyone. I'll keep you updated with more. Give me a call whenever!

(I have not been mistaken as anyone out here which I hold as evidence that I do not look like Adrian Grenier.....so there Kristen)
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment
 
   





© 2006 TheCousinConnection