<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/20279772?origin\x3dhttp://thecousinconnection.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Christmas 2006

Aiden, Katie and I had a great holiday this year. We ended up hosting Christmas dinner at our house which was fun. It was quite a geographically diverse group...family from Minneapolis (Jenny and Derek), London (Katherine and Oliver), Sycamore (Joy and Bill), Plainfield (Gene and Jeannetter and us) and Oak Park (Natalie and Alan) were all there. Plus we had 4 dogs in attendance! Earlier in the week Joe and Claire were in town from Santa Cruz and later in January we'll have Joe and Emily and Carlos (?) in from Seattle! We couldn't be more excited to see everyone around the holidays.

Well I'll be posting about Aiden's presents and how much fun he's having with them. I've also got great footage of him on Christmas morning but I need to get it off the camera.

We hope you all had a great holiday and for those of you who we didn't see...have a great New Year!!!
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment
 
   





© 2006 TheCousinConnection