This entry was posted on Wednesday, March 22, 2006 at 11:43 AM. You can skip to the end and leave a response.
DUDES- This is so exciting. I can't believe I have to go to the airport, I wish I were there to cheer you on!!!Keep us posted!!!N
Paw Paw Joe says he picked 3-22-06 for Rufus arrival at 11:55 Pacific time. Rufus will be a boy weighing in at 8lbs 8 oz and 23" long.How did I do?
Well the baby is at least 9lbs based on Monday's ultrasound...you have no idea how big this kid is going to be! It's basically the caucasion Yoa Ming...
You just made my day a whole lot more exciting! Can't wait to see the new addition to the family.
© 2006 TheCousinConnection
DUDES- This is so exciting. I can't believe I have to go to the airport, I wish I were there to cheer you on!!!
Keep us posted!!!
N
Paw Paw Joe says he picked 3-22-06 for Rufus arrival at 11:55 Pacific time. Rufus will be a boy weighing in at 8lbs 8 oz and 23" long.
How did I do?
Well the baby is at least 9lbs based on Monday's ultrasound...you have no idea how big this kid is going to be! It's basically the caucasion Yoa Ming...
You just made my day a whole lot more exciting! Can't wait to see the new addition to the family.
» Post a Comment