<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/20279772?origin\x3dhttp://thecousinconnection.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Saturday...In The Park...

I wish it was the 4th of July...

This morning one of the nurses from the hospital is coming to the house for Aiden's check-up. It's so nice that the hospital offers this home visit program. And it's covered by insurance too! I'm sure everything is great.

We all did agreat job of sleeping last night. I think he was up only twice for his feedings. He had a little bath this morning and enjoyed a nice long nap with mom. Now he's learning how to use the computer as he sits in my lap asI type.

As mentioned before, we ran out of picture space so we'll all have to be a liitle patient. I'm glad you are all enjoying the updates. I wish you all could be closer to visit first-hand...but since that's not possible this will have to do.

Aiden just said hello!
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

At 3/25/2006 3:56 PM, Blogger Kevin said...

Congrats to both of you! Sounds like you two will be the best parents a kid could have.    



» Post a Comment
 
   





© 2006 TheCousinConnection