Video Updates
Due to union disputes between the director and the actor the video updates will be postponed for now. Apparently the make-up and hair department was not notified of the video shoot...
For all of you out there who can't be here to share in the fun I will continue to update you. Hopefully union talks can end peacefully and another video can be released.
For all of you out there who can't be here to share in the fun I will continue to update you. Hopefully union talks can end peacefully and another video can be released.
Good for you Kate!!!!!!!!!!!
Do whatever she wants, Matt. She just had a 10 lb baby for christ's sake! :)
Although, I did think the video was very sweet.
Okay, if no videos, can we have some pictures at least?? Please?? I think that might appease the masses and be a good compromise...
I'm glad the union stepped in. It's tuff to get things worked out without the union's binding contract. Stick with it kate, and if you need a Steward, i'll be on the way.
I thought the video was very touching and had a lot of reality TV in the scenes. Aiden will appreciate these video's when he brings over the girl he intends to marry....this is the time to break out the moving pictures.
I hope you are on your way home and get to enjoy each other's company with the Willster.
love,
paw paw joe
» Post a Comment