3:00pm Update
There has been some feedback from the peanut gallery about the incompleteness/vagueness of these updates. You are all going to have to pull yourselves together and relax.
Kate does not want everyone in the world to know how her cervix is doing...I don't even want to know. You will all be informed of the "public knowledge" and believe me it's better off for me if Kate remains happy.
After being on the 20 level of pitocin for a while they are going to break her water bag to help things along. I will not be collecting specimens of the water so don't even ask. Same goes for the placenta...
How is this for better updates?
Kate does not want everyone in the world to know how her cervix is doing...I don't even want to know. You will all be informed of the "public knowledge" and believe me it's better off for me if Kate remains happy.
After being on the 20 level of pitocin for a while they are going to break her water bag to help things along. I will not be collecting specimens of the water so don't even ask. Same goes for the placenta...
How is this for better updates?
I think your updates are great.
Tell Katie to have some consideration...geeessshhhhhh.
Are you ok Matt? Are you getting enough food and drink?
Tell Katie we said hi from CA
love,
paw paw joe
matt, you are doing fine. keep it up.
I'm doing fine. Great in fact. Time is flying by and it's really nice to have the moms here.
kick the moms out right now and enjoy the time together and I am serious. This is you and Katie's time together.
Geeeessshhhhhh
Just got home from teaching.........have carried my phone in my pocket all day. Can't wait to hear the news! Tell Kate to hang in there, it's almost over and will be worth the wait. The baby just likes that home that Kate created for 9 months. Matt, you are too funny with this blog and I'm thankful you sent it to me - since Chad won't share...
Wishing you both the best!!
» Post a Comment