
If you look closely you can see the contraction spikes at the bottom! They are definitely getting stronger and Kate mentioned for the first time about getting her epidural. But then the contraction goes and she's fine. She's a lot stronger than she thinks she is. Go Kate!
This entry was posted
on Wednesday, March 22, 2006 at 12:51 PM.
You can skip to the end and leave a response.

Good to see that you are technologically ready for the kid Matt! Tell Kate I wish her all the best (and you I guess)! I'll keep looking for the big announcement.
Whoa....I can't type too long because of frequent bathroom breaks....Tell Katie we love her out here in CA and to breathe often.
Stay in touch and thanks a million for all the information.
love,
paw paw joe
You know what they do at a local hospital here? Everytime a baby is born in the hospital twinkle twinkle sounds are broadcast throughout the hospital over the intercom.
Isn't that a cool thing?
» Post a Comment