<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/20279772?origin\x3dhttp://thecousinconnection.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

12:20pm Update

IMGP0303 Grandma White and Grandma Stevenson just got to the hospital so I can now take a break! Just kidding.

The contractions are picking up quite a bit now and they're becoming more intense. The nurse actually came in a little bit ago and asked how Kate was doing because the contractions were spiking so high...good thing she's experiencing the tough contractions and she's not having a problem with them.

The food here is actually pretty good. I ordered a turkey wrap with an oatmeal cookie and a coke. Not bad. Because the potential of a C-section later today Kate can't eat anything so I may be banned from the room next time I want to eat. The steak burrito looked good!
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

At 3/22/2006 12:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Matt:

Dean and I want to know if you can order us the Turkey Wrap...we are kinda hungry after you mentioned the c-section...NOT.    



At 3/22/2006 12:48 PM, Blogger Matt and Kate said...

Perhaps the meat loaf with gravy is in order...yum!    



At 3/22/2006 12:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck Kate, I wish I was there    



» Post a Comment
 
   





© 2006 TheCousinConnection