<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/20279772?origin\x3dhttp://thecousinconnection.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

8:45pm Update

Everything is so good right now. We are down in the post-pardum room and Kate is doing great! Aiden is doing great! Right now he's actually off with the nurse getting his blood sugar because he's so big for his age.

As I mentioned before he's huge! He scored a near perfect APGAR score and he are so happy he looks like us. Aiden James was chosen because we really liked the name Aiden...and James is in memory of my Papa, James Perry (Pat) McGuffin.

I actually ran out of room on my Flickr account so you'll have to wait until I get more room or I'll email everyone once we are home.

Thank you to everyone for your support and we can't wait to see you all. We will be back home Friday. I wonder if Buffalo Wild Wings will be able to reserve a seat for us three???
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

At 3/22/2006 9:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats, Katie & Matt! We are so happy for you and we can't wait to see Aiden. Love, Uncle Joe & Aunt Em    



At 3/23/2006 6:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, you caught yourself a big one! Congrats! That's great that everyone is doing well. Enjoy the time with Aiden. Mike Selep    



» Post a Comment
 
   





© 2006 TheCousinConnection