<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/20279772?origin\x3dhttp://thecousinconnection.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Happy New Year

Sitting here at 10pm on New Year's Eve with Katie watching the Bears game, talking with Joe and Emily over Skype with video...I have to say that this year was pretty cool. Of course, Aiden brought a lot of joy to our lives. Work is good. Our house is good. Overall things are really good here at the White house.

I mean, like I said it's 10pm and we are sitting at home...no offense to anyone sitting at home. We did have BW3 for dinner and we've had our fair share of Coors Light.

So the Bears are about to lose but we've got home field advantage throughout the playoffs so I guess tonight didn't matter.

Tonight on Skype, we played the game 20Q - which we got a while back and it's amazing! It's funny to think that for going on over 2 hours and 15 minutes we have talked, laughed, drank, ate, showed our dogs and kids off, and played games...all in real time with video and audio just like we were in the same room...with Joe and Em in Seattle!!! Who needs to travel any more?

Well I hope that 2007 brings joy and prosperity to everyone's lives. I invite any of our family to join in this blog so just let me know if you'd like to post your life adventures (notice I didn't say "journey"...I hate that word and it's so overused!).

Take care and join Katie and I on Skype so you can talk to us, chat with us, and see us and Aiden! We are at matt.j.white ; katie.m.white ; aiden.j.white. It's free to sign up so I hope you all do it!

Happy New Year! Talk to you all soon!
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment
 
   





© 2006 TheCousinConnection